We are seeking a Customer Service Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and fulfilling customer asset protection needs.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Market a customer account, start to finish
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Property, Casualty, Life, & Health Insurance License required
- Previous experience in personal lines customer service
- Previous experience in commercial lines customer service is a plus
- Previous experience in Applied Systems (specifically TAM) agency management system is a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Benefits, which include health insurance and 401k.
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com.